Choose MPI Texas Hill Country Chapter when you join MPI!
MPI Member benefits:
- Access to MPI's wealth of education, research and networking resources
- Discounts on conferences and publications
- Opportunities to network with colleagues through local and online communities
- Expanded network of 25,000 meeting planners and industry suppliers worldwide
- Member discounts at chapter level for educational sessions, networking events, community outreach and special conferences such as TEC (Texas Education Conference), our chapter's annual two-day program, and Southwest Showcase, a day of education and trade show for meeting and event professionals.
*Essential Membership does not include local chapter affiliation.
Planner/Supplier ApplicationFaculty ApplicationStudent Application
You’ve got choices.
Choose the membership that’s right for you.
As a Planner or Supplier, MPI’s tiered membership approach gives you the ability to choose your membership experience. From ambitious beginners to seasoned pros, MPI has what you need to help you grow and advance your career.
|MPI Membership Price Structure
|Faculty Member New and Renewal
Are you an MPI member in another chapter, but wish to be a part of us? Become a Subscriber Member for just $10 per month! Enjoy all of the benefits of Texas Hill Country Chapter membership, without leaving your home chapter. Download the application here.
Membership dues for all MPI chapters are processed through the International Headquarters office in Dallas, TX. For membership rates and information, go to this link on MPIWeb.org
. If you have any questions concerning your membership dues or renewal, contact the International office at:Meeting Professionals International
3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1700
Dallas, Texas 75234-2759 USA
P: (972) 702-3000
F: (972) 702-3070
Or visit the MPI website at www.mpiweb.org
: MPI membership belongs to the individual supplier or planner who originally joins the association, even if the employer paid for it. If the employer pays for the membership and the member leaves their organization, the employer is eligible to receive a trial three-month "limited membership
." Please call Member Services at (972) 702-3053 for details.
Member dues are non-refundable and are due annually on the anniversary date of acceptance. Dues quoted are subject to change. Annual membership includes a $99 USD annual subscription to One+ magazine. Approximately 18% dues are rebated to local chapters for membership support and education.