The mission at MPI is to make our members successful.
MPI is leading the charge to make meetings and events, and those who produce them, a key strategic component of every organization's business. Your MPI membership automatically affiliates you with the Texas Hill Country Chapter (THCC) with 350 members, THCC is one of the most diverse and collaborative MPI chapters and consistently produces dynamic and innovative programs geared to the unique needs of those in central Texas. It is here within the local chapter that you will get the most value out of your membership.
When you join MPI, you'll receive world-class education customized to your level and position and opportunities to build professional relationships with key contacts within the meetings and events industry. For planners, MPI provides you with the education, contacts, and tools you need to execute more effective meetings that further the organization's overall strategic goals and demonstrate ROI. For suppliers, MPI means business via exposure for your company to over 10,000 planners with average budgets over $1.5 million.
MPITHCC Benefits Include:
Education & Career Development Discounts on programs and conferences
- Earn Continuing Education Credits at MPI THCC Texas Education Conference
- Prepare for the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) exam at annual CMP Study Groups
- Scholarships to MPI Conferences and education opportunities
- Ongoing education at chapter meetings and events
- Networking Access to chapter membership directories
- Join one of the chapter's 18 committees
- Networking opportunities at chapter meetings
- Meeting planners share ideas and learn from the experiences of their peers
- Suppliers develop valuable relationships with Texas Hill Country meeting planners
- Promote your business by sponsoring or hosting an MPI THCC event
- Advertise in the e-newsletter Under the Oaks, membership directory, or on the MPI THCC website
- Receive Professional recognition for achievements at chapter meetings, in Perspective and on the website
- Participate at the Southwest Showcase with over 200 exhibit booths and 250-300 meeting planners in attendance